Thursday, February 9, 2012

Maternity Pictures :)

I won't take up space with a lot of words. Jes came and did a private viewing of our pictures at our home on Sunday afternoon, which was awesome! RCW and I adored all of them and it was hard to choose a few select few to have printed. By the end of the slideshow of pictures I was crying, oh pregnancy hormones. I was worried about how the pictures would turn out and then I was worried about how I would look, but in the end I love the pictures and I'm oh so happy we decided to have them done. Now, I'm anxiously anticipating Jes coming back to our house and doing her newborn photoshoot with Baby W!











7 comments:

Jenny said...

love, love, love them. they look great!!! :)

Layla said...

Gorgeous!!

waiting and wishing said...

They turned out great! I love #2 and 3, very sweet!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I love them! You look fabulous!

Delenn said...

Very nice photos!

Stephanie said...

Ooh I love the one where you guys are making a heart with your hands between you! They are all perfect!!

Jeane said...

Great pictures! They turned out beautiful!!!