I immediately thought to myself that in all of the expenses we have been paying for over a year now that $10 was nothing. It was pocket change and if it brought about a sense of hope or even just some stress relief and fun anticipation butterflies seeing what the psychic would say, it was was money well spent. So I went to the website of Cheri22. (And it looks like I got a deal, her prices went up a little bit - $10 to $12, $15 to $18 - still pocket change when many of us are shelling out $20,000+ for IVF).
I bought my package on April 2. I splurged and got the $15 (now $18) option: Sibling Express.
This option will give you an in-depth prediction of a child your currently trying to conceive or currently pregnant with, as well as include up to TWO additional Siblings to have their in-depth readings. Whether they are born or yet to come. Includes conception or birth, gender, looks, personality...etc. Please include any losses you might have experienced.If this is to include children already here, I require first name and date of birth. A picture of yourself would be beneficial to your reading.
Cheri emailed back to tell me that she would perform my reading on Wednesday, April 27, 2011. I was so excited - April 27 is my parents and my grandparents wedding anniversary - I felt meaning with that date and was thrilled. April passed by quickly and before I knew it, it was April 27. I knew the reading would come late at night and I wouldn't see it until Thursday morning. I woke up Thursday and ran to the laptop to check my email. There was an email from Cheri, but it said she was sorry and was delayed. She would have my reading to me that night. I was a bit bummed, but I had waited this long what was another day?!
Friday morning was the Royal Wedding, I was up at 4am and glued to my TV, despite recording it on the DVR, and finally dressed and left for work around 9am. The last thing on my mind was my psychic reading because I was obsessed with Kate, Wills, THE DRESS, Beatrice and Eugenie's hats and the kiss. When I got to work I checked my email and there was my reading. It follows below:
Hi Stephanie
Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. Here is what I am seeing for you (and yes, if I had not been shown any children, it would have been something that I shared with you.)
BOY - JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.
When it comes to your son, hes so carefree and fun. He just willing to do pretty much anything that happens and have a good time. Someone who is always able to see things for what they are and make the most of it. Hes always excited about the new possibilities and is always asking tons of questions. Someone who is happy watching how someone does something and then doing it for himself. Hes calm and always able to relax in any given situation. Not one to panic when something is not working out at first because he believes that anything is possible.
Hes not really going to be into cars, and actually ends up driving later (his license at 17). Hes someone who is more apt to just hang out with his friends, or catch a ride with them and is really not into having his own car.
Hes a nature nut. Someone who is fascinated with the world around him, always wanting to know the world, and what he might find there. You will find he is always good with keeping records of places that he has been. Has a journal that he uses that helps keep track of his experiences and what he liked and did not like about the place. Its almost like its a scrapbook as he tends to have pictures as well.
Hes a social person and is always meeting new people. Hes a great judge of character and rarely will pick a friend that you won't like.
When it comes to career paths, they show him working as a journalist type person. Gets to travel and do recommendations about places. Hes got a unique way of looking at the world, and its actually fun to read it through his eyes.
When it comes to marriage, I am seeing him closer to 25. They will have two girls and one boy of their own.
GIRL - SEPTEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
When it comes to your daughter, they show her as someone who is always good with children of any age. Even as a baby herself seems to be drawn to other children. Always going up to them and giving them hugs, or nurturing them when they seem to be upset. Shes always a happy child herself and just wants others to be as well.
They show her always having a creative side, loves to just express herself. Whether that's writing poetry, painting with her fingers in whatever way comes to mind, or even singing a song that shes just made up. Yes okay the songs are not "star" quality, but they are not meant to be, she just sings how she feels, tells a story with her song and its often entertaining if anything.
Shes always the one that you can trust to help look after the other kids at any family gathering (even though shes not the oldest child there) She is just good about keeping everyone occupied. Usually the type that will have a plan with different things that they can all do. Always trying to ensure that there is never a lull in time where kids are bored or wanting to leave. Shes someone who is always going to be able to invent games too and that is usually enough to keep the kids attentions.
When it comes to career paths, they show her linked to being a teacher.
When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 28. They will have two girls of their own.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri
So there ya have it. My baby psychic reading. I have to say I had more fun and anticipation waiting for the reading than when I actually received it. I did have a sigh of relief that she saw us having babies, if I'm being honest. But I do understand this is not 100%. This is not to be taken over advice from our doctors. This isn't a perfect truth. Even Cheri admits that on her site and has this disclaimer posted everywhere:
*DISCLAIMER* - My predictions are not meant to change any ones lives and do not want someone to change their lives based on my predictions. Do not take my predictions over the advice of your DR's. I hope that you keep my predictions in mind, so when it happens, you can say "I knew that!"
Perhaps Cheri has a gift. Perhaps not. It was fun and RCW and I treated this as fun, RCW actually treated me like I was crazy, but whatev, that's pretty usual in our home! We'll see how true this prediction is when we finally get pregnant. Has anyone else used Cheri22?
*My own disclaimer: I paid in full for my reading. I am not benefiting or endorsing Cheri22. This was a personal experience of our IF journey and I wanted to share with all of you.*
3 comments:
I have never heard of baby psychics, so this was very interesting. I am glad you had fun with it!
I will be praying for July!!!!
I'm going to give it a try--for fun right?
Post a Comment